Expectations of a Student Council Representative:
- Be the voice of the student body.
- Promote unity, respect, and school spirit.
- Offer and oversee various activities around the school.
- Represent the students we serve and work in their best interest.
- Turn IDEAS into ACTION and be prepared to carry out the workload.
- Be involved and participate in school organized events and student council meetings.
- Discuss, share ideas, evaluate problems, and communicate with the student body and other members of student council.
Student Council Goals and Objectives:
- Promote good citizenship and school spirit.
- Foster and promote cooperation among school staff, faculty, and the student body.
- Foster and promote good relationships between the school and the community.
- Work with staff and administration to make positive change at our school.
Staff Advisor: Lauren Welch